Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Volunteer Sign-Up


Dear Parents, please fill out and send in the following (fax, cut and paste into email, etc.) to maggio2@gmail.com.  Kind thanks.

Driver/Volunteer  SIGN UP SHEET                Spring 2013


Student:                                                                       My car seats:                        
 Parent:                                                                       Parent email:                                                  

YULA (formerly YHB)   Arlington, VA   March 23 -24  
*One parent must stay in each house where girls will spend the night.
     I can drive Sat AM:                  Sun PM:                  Both ways:                                 
     I can spend the night with the girls (need two chaperones):
             
         
Radnor (near Philly, PA)      Sunday, April7 (one day)      
    I can drive AM:                  PM:                        Both ways:                             

Paideia (GA)             April 13 – 15    (need rides to/from airport)
     I can drive to EWR  Friday, April 12 at TBD AM:                        
     I can pick up from EWR  Sunday, April 14 at TBD PM:                          
     I am interested in flying/chaperoning this event:                             

Amherst (MA)    Saturday—Sunday May 4-5 (overnight)
     I can drive Saturday AM:                                  Sunday PM:                        
     I am available to pickup a 12 passenger van Friday am:                      
     
  Northeast Regionals (outside of Boston)    May 11 - 13
     I can drive Friday Aft/Evening:                             Sunday PM:                    
     I am available to pickup a 12 passenger van Friday am:                    

  SJA (St. Johnsbury, Vermont)    May 18 - 20
     I can drive Friday Aft:                                Sunday PM:                             
     I am available to pickup a 12 passenger van Friday am:                                 

I will enthusiastically assist with the following:
            Coordinate Drivers                 
            Costco Shopping (2-3 times)            
            Supplies Keeper (you’ll hang onto them and make sure they get to tourney)
    ___ waters     ___ water jug           ___ first aid kit            ___ tent
    ___ tarps        ___  snacks              ___ paper goods/trash bags   ___ cooler(s)

I understand that the team cannot function without my participation as a driver and chaperone at minimum one overnight tournament and that if not enough drivers are secured, my daughter may not be able to participate______________ (please initial).

No comments:

Post a Comment